Keyboard users and screen reader users: After selecting an option from one of the combo boxes below, pressing Tab will take you to the timetable page.
Hāwera-New Plymouth (extending from Ōpunake first service)
Map showing Hāwera-NP Connector
Connector fares & Bee Card information
Bee Cards are the preferred method of contactless payment. Bee cards cost $5, plus a minimum top-up of $5. The minimum recharge amount is $5.
They can recharged on the bus (cash only). Cards can be obtained online at www.beecard.co.nz(external link), or from one of our Taranaki retailers:
- New Plymouth i-SITE located within the Puke Ariki building on St Aubyn Street, New Plymouth | 10am-5pm daily
- Tranzit at 15 Sunley Street, Westown | 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Bell Block Library at 88 Parklands Avenue | 9am-5pm Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 9am-6pm Tuesday & Thursday, 9am-12pm Saturday
- Waitara Library at 15 Queen Street | 9am-5pm Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 9am-6pm Tuesday & Thursday, 9am-12pm Saturday
- Stratford i-SITE inside the Stratford Library in Prospero Place | 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday, 9am-1pm Saturdays
- South Taranaki i-SITE at 55 High Street, Hawera | 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday, 10am-3pm weekends
- Pickering Motors Ltd at 11 Tennyson Street, Opunake | 7.30am-5pm Monday to Friday
Links and downloads
Holders of SuperGold Cards can travel free on off-peak Connector services (between 9am and 3pm) when using a registered Bee Card with concession loaded.
The SuperGold Card is available to all eligible New Zealanders aged 65 or over and those under this age who receive NZ Superannuation or the Veterans Pension. For more information, go to www.supergold.govt.nz(external link).