We've broken down exactly what the Essential Freshwater rules mean for your farm.
Leading farmers and land managers employ good farming practice to improve production, performance and sustainable land use.
Find out about sector-based farm environment plans, and also the range of farm and property plans available from the Taranaki Regional Council and the new freshwater farm plans.
The Council works with landholders to restore and enhance native biodiversity, particularly by controlling pests, and with new impetus under Towards Predator-Free Taranaki.
- TRC Pest Bulletin
- The why & how of pest management
- Pest management - what you need to know
- Freshwater biosecurity
- Biodiversity in Taranaki
- Taranaki Taku Tūranga - Towards Predator-Free Taranaki
- Landowner funding assistance
- Which spurge is which?
- Have you seen a rook?
- Biosecurity research and monitoring