Keyboard users and screen reader users: After selecting an option from one of the combo boxes below, pressing Tab will take you to the timetable page.
City (Ariki St) to Bell Block/Waitara
Map showing Route 20 - Bell Block/Waitara
Citylink fares - Bell Block-Waitara
Bee Cards: If you tag on to another bus within an hour, no charge will apply for the second trip.
Bee Cards are the preferred method of contactless payment. Bee cards cost $5, plus a minimum top-up of $5. The minimum recharge amount is $5.
They can recharged on the bus (cash only). Cards can be obtained online at www.beecard.co.nz(external link), or from one of our Taranaki retailers:
- New Plymouth i-SITE located within the Puke Ariki building on St Aubyn Street, New Plymouth | 10am-5pm daily
- Tranzit at 15 Sunley Street, Westown | 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Bell Block Library at 88 Parklands Avenue | 9am-5pm Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 9am-6pm Tuesday & Thursday, 9am-12pm Saturday
- Waitara Library at 15 Queen Street | 9am-5pm Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 9am-6pm Tuesday & Thursday, 9am-12pm Saturday
- Stratford i-SITE inside the Stratford Library in Prospero Place | 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday, 9am-1pm Saturdays
- South Taranaki i-SITE at 55 High Street, Hawera | 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday, 10am-3pm weekends
- Pickering Motors Ltd at 11 Tennyson Street, Opunake | 7.30am-5pm Monday to Friday
Links and downloads