All Connector, Citylink and Soutlink services are operating under Level 2, with schools services resuming from Thursday 9 September.
- Face coverings are compulsory on all general services and are strongly recommended students over 12 on school services. Masks will be available on all buses for those without them.
- Please use the Bee Card on Connector and Citylink services. Cash will be accepted but Bee Card is the preferred payment method.
- Scan the QR code on each bus you use. The codes are unique to each route.
- No standing allowed on New Plymouth Citylink urban services (Routes 1-11, Route 20). You can sit next to someone who is not in your bubble but when all seats a filled, no more passengrs will be picked up.
- All Connector passengers MUST pre-book, regardless of when they are using the service. Go to our online booking tool or call Pickering Motors on 0800 22 11 20. Hospital patients or visitors should continue to book through TDHB. All seats can be used, but with physical distancing where possible.
- All Southlink passengers MUST pre-book, regardless of which service. For services from/to Ōpunake, call Picking Motors on 0800 22 11 20. For services from/to Waverley/Pātea, call Weir Bros on 06 278 5252. All seats can be used, but with physical distancing where possible.
All buses are cleaned regularly following Ministry of Health guidance. Drivers are required to wear face coveringss unless they have a medical exemption. Please be kind and follow the requests of the drivers at all times.
Service announcements, updates and interesting yarns from our region-wide public transport network.