A number of resource consent applications can be completed online (payment options are credit card or internet banking).
The first step with any of these online forms is to log in with RealMe, or create a RealMe login if you don't already have one.
See below for the sort of information you'll need to upload before completing any of these forms.
- To drill a bore or well (Form 221)(external link)
- Dairy discharge to land/water (Form 100)(external link)
- Discharge from a poultry farm – land/water/air (Form 101)(external link)
- Discharge to land or water (excluding dairy discharges) (Form 110)(external link)
- Discharge stormwater (Form 111)(external link)
- Discharge stormwater & sediment arising from earthworks (Form 112)(external link)
- Discharge to air (Form 120)(external link)
- Wellsite applications (Form 130)(external link)
- Change to consent conditions – dairy and non dairies (Form 510)(external link)
- Forestry activities (Form 230)(external link)
- Structures & activities on the bed of a river, lake or the sea (Forms 200, 201, 210, 211, 220, 320, 400, 401)(external link)
Note: If the consent you are applying for is not able to be completed online, you will need to complete a downloadable form (PDF).
- Site photos (e.g. for a culvert/bridge)
- Written approval forms
- Supporting documents
You may find it easier if you have these files ready before you start the online application. After you start the application you can save your progress and complete the application later.
Payment options are credit cards or internet banking.
Note: You only need one RealMe login with a single username and password which will give you access to a range of services where RealMe access is required. The RealMe login is designed to protect your privacy and security.
Click to access TRC Online Services(external link) to apply for a consent online.