Online consent application forms

A number of resource consent applications can be completed online (payment options are credit card or internet banking).

The first step with any of these online forms is to log in with RealMe, or create a RealMe login if you don't already have one.

See below for the sort of information you'll need to upload before completing any of these forms.

Online forms (links open in new window):

Note: If the consent you are applying for is not able to be completed online, you will need to complete a downloadable form (PDF).

To complete a consent application online you may need to upload some files first such as -

  • Site photos (e.g. for a culvert/bridge)
  • Plans
  • Written approval forms
  • Supporting documents

You may find it easier if you have these files ready before you start the online application. After you start the application you can save your progress and complete the application later.

Back to forms index

Payment options are credit cards or internet banking. 

Note: You only need one RealMe login with a single username and password which will give you access to a range of services where RealMe access is required. The RealMe login is designed to protect your privacy and security.

Click to access TRC Online Services(external link) to apply for a consent online.