What consent form do I need?

If you are considering an activity which may require a resource consent, Taranaki Regional Council Consents staff can assist you.

They can explain which activities require resource consents under the Resource Management Act (RMA) and which activities are permitted under regional plans.

If a consent is required, Council staff can also provide guidance on the information to be supplied and who should be consulted. Pre-application consultation with Council's Consents staff and others is an important feature of the Council's approach to consent processing.

To make the process easier for you, please identify all of the consents you require when you make an application. Applications can be made online or by using downloadable printed forms.

Find the right consent form for your activity here