Pandemic response Level 1 information for Citylink, Connector and Southlink passengers:
Level 1 advice
Using our services
- There is no requirement for physical distancing at on buses or at bus stops.
- Citylink urban passengers do not have to identify themselves to the CCTV camera
- WITT students must book for all Connector services. Other passengers must book for the first and last service of the day, but are encouraged to book for all services.
- Passengers should keep a record of each journey.
- Retain copies of your ticket/receipt for at least 31 days.
- Stay home if you are sick or feeling unwell. Do not use public transport.
- Practice good hygiene – use hand sanitiser, and cough or sneeze into your elbow.