Pukeiti welcomes school visits
Pukeiti can cater for school groups with a variety of activities in the gardens and surrounding rainforest, including walks and stories, and plant, birdlife and river studies.
Download the PDF on this page for full details.
Important points to remember:
- School visits are held between 10am and 2pm.
- Visits are welcome at any time of year EXCEPT during October and the first half of November.
- To arrange a visit, contact the Taranaki Regional Council Education Officer, Kevin Archer — phone 0800 736 222 or email email@example.com.
- In general, groups of up to 40 can be catered for.
- A Risk Analysis Management (RAM) sheet will need to be prepared and presented to the Council BEFORE the visit.
Download the PDF for full details
School activities at Pukeiti (1 MB)